A complete lesson for Teaching What is Fiction including categories of fiction, genres of fiction, key features of fiction with examples. This lesson is designed for teaching primary grades mainly but can be used for other grades as well with minor changes.
Students should be able to;
- understand the meaning of fiction stories
- recognize the categories and genres of fiction
- analyze the characteristics or features of fiction stories
Students will be able to;
- demonstrate an understanding of Fiction
- identify the various genres of Fiction
- produce an extended work of fiction
* Click and Subscribe to our email list. The link to the download file will be sent to your provided email address.