A complete lesson for Teaching “Writing Process” to primary grades.
Students will be able to:
- understand the writing process
- recognize the steps required to create a good piece of writing
- organize their thoughts using prewriting techniques
Students will be able to
- express their ideas in the best manner and order possible
- to recognize grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in their own writing
Also Check: Classroom Lesson on Literary Elements
We hope this lesson and slides are helpful for you in delivering lessons to your students. You can also check our other Lessons in Teachers Resources.
If you are in need of any specific lesson, please feel free to leave comments below or contact us directly.