When teaching spellings of j,k,s, it is very important to understand the basic spelling rules for /j/, /k/, /s/. We have developed this lesson for assisting teachers of primary grades mainly.
We have also included some activities at the end of lesson that can help kids to understand this lesson more clearly.
Lets look at the learning objectives and outcomes of Spelling of j, k, s lesson:
Students should be able to;
- Understand the basic spelling rules for /j/, /k/, /s/
- Explore examples of spelling rules in text
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to;
- Demonstrate the understanding of rules by spelling the words correctly
You can watch the lesson video here before downloading the slides.
Download Spelling of j, k, s Lesson PPT Slides
Hope this teaching resource is helpful for you. You can check our complete range of English lessons here.
- Classroom Lesson: Teaching CVVC Syllable Pattern
- Teaching Persuasive Writing To Primary Grades
- Teaching Generalizations | Complete Lesson