This is one of the easiest recipes of Fudgy Brownies. You can check out the difference between Fudgy Brownies and Cakey Brownies by Martha Stewart. According to here “All steps in the method were tried and tested. Fudgy brownies have a higher fat-to-flour ratio than cakey ones. To add more fat — in this case, butter and chocolate. A cakey batch has more flour and relies on baking powder for leavening. The amount of sugar and eggs does not change whether you’re going fudgy or cakey.”
Ingredients: Yields: 12 pieces
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup granulated white sugar
½ cup soft brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
½ cup all-purpose flour
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking powder
½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch pan with a cooking spray or some oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix oil, white and brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with a whisk.
- Stir in the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder. The mixture will be quick thick. Mix in the nuts. (optional)
- Spread the batter in the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Do NOT overbake! (I usually pull out of the oven at 25 minutes because to keep them really fudgy!)
And here are your Best Fudgy Brownies Ever!!!
Some more simple recipes for you to check. Try it and leave a comment how it comes out!