Are you craving for an amazing Marble Cake? This is one of the best recipes of Choco Coconut Marble Cake.
Ingredients Yields: 10-12 Slices
¾ cup vegetable oil
¾ cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
½ cup or as required milk
½ cup coconut milk powder
¼ + ¼ cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
4 tbsp. Nutella
¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-in. (12-cup) Bundt pan or a loaf pan.
- Beat oil, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer on high for 3 minutes or until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. On low speed, beat in flour, mixed with baking powder and salt, in 3 additions alternately with milk in 2 additions, just until blended, scraping sides of the bowl as needed.
- Now separate 4 tbsp of the batter and add cocoa and Nutella to it. Mix gently with a whisk. Add some milk if the batter looks too thick and difficult to mix.
- Stir coconut milk powder and ¼ cup of desiccated coconut into the remaining cake batter.
- Spoon 2 cups into prepared pan. Drop spoonful of chocolate batter into the pan, leaving spaces between each dollop. Drop spoonful coconut batter between the chocolate batter. Repeat, alternating batters, with the rest. Run a knife through batters to marbleize.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let the cake cool down in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes before inverting the cake on a rack to cool completely.
- After inverting the cake on the rack, pour condensed milk over the cake. Now sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of desiccated coconut lavishly over the condensed milk, covering each bit completely.
- Let the cake cool completely before cutting the slices.
Also Check: Easy Recipe for Carrot Cake
Your delicious Choco Coconut Marble Cake is ready!
Some more simple and amazing recipes for you to check. Try it and leave a comment how it comes out!